The Illinois Veterans Home at Quincy is operated under the auspices of the Illinois Department of Veterans Affairs. Since it is a State of Illinois institution, all employment is subject to the rules and regulations of the State of Illinois' Department of Central Management Services and other relevant requirements.
We have immediate openings for the following positions:
Highest salaries in the Quincy area:
- VNAC’s- $17.87-$24.57/hr
- LPN’s- $$18.90-$28.12/hr
- RN’s- $29.93-$45.72/hr
- Social Worker-$29.62-$44.41/hr
- Health (9 different insurance plans to choose from)
- Flexible Spending
- Deferred Compensation (pre-tax or Roth)
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Legal Services
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Health Insurance
- Auto and Home Insurance
How to apply:
You can come to the Human Resource office or go to www.work.illinois.gov to print off an application. You cannot apply online. Call 217-222-8641 ext 204 for further information.
- We work with School Schedules (However, still required to work full time)
- We work with all levels of nursing care and all types of diagnosis
- Honor to serve our Veterans!
- Friendly staff and residents
- Monthly employee recognition program
- Longevity….. several of our vacancies are due to retirements.
Please contact our Personnel Office at 217-222-8641 extension 204 for more information about the requirements for and duties of each position. You may also visit us at 1707 North 12th Street, Quincy, Illinois 62301. Our Personnel Office is located in the first building on your left as you enter our facility through our 12th Street entrance.
For more specific information about employment requirements, we invite you to visit the Department of Central Management Services website at: